Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sholly for what I did...

Im in a very bad condition right now..
Im just so so so angry at myself.

I had small fight with my lit sister on saturday.. on very small issue..
regarding cleaning the house...

Everyone knews that this is the one thing I cant do.. I would prefer dying rather than doing zadu-pochha.

I cant, I just cant do this, not even if it is question of my life n death.. and I knew this is the very very bad thing. But im helpless :(
(Oh my gosh...What if my husband is not supporting and understanding... I wil be finished for sure...) Leave it.. dont wana think bout that right now..

My worry is different..

That day, Some of my friends were supposed to visit the house, so I asked her to clean up the hall. Poor gal was doing it, without saying a word. Little thing went wrong and I shouted on her. So bad of me :( Im such a devil..
Im a human, not perfect :(

For the first time I saw my sis getting angry. Her ego got hurt, she said.. I just cant live here and im going back to mum n dad. And i dint even bother to stop her. So she went back to my hometown.

I knew this is my fault. And im feeling extremely
sorry about what I did.

As she is not here, Im feeling too lonely.. she is d best sister in d whole wide world... she is my lifeline..
I cant imagine my life without being her by my side.. she is my care-taker in true sense ( though she is the younger one..) but it doesnt mean that I dont care bout her or something like that.. I do. I adore her. But that day, i lost my temper.

so bad.. so bad of me..
I hate myself for this..
I shoudn't have behaved that way, feeling so guilty..

I promise you MADHU.. I will never do this again.
I will be a good sister.. will try my best to keep my temper cool..
Trust me cutiepie...

Dying to see u now..
I promise you a treat n shopping
U gona get some really cool stuff baby :)
we gona have lotcha fun together..

so come back soon...

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment