Tuesday, June 29, 2010

READY TO FLY

LIFE has been too good to me... so far. :)
I have always been a blessed and happy go lucky gal..
since childhood.. I got everything what I dreamt of..
so i could never see the dark side of a life.

But few months ago, a storm came in my life. and everything has changed.. changed forever.
World doesn't seem a better place to live.. I feel so down, out and depressed.
I wake up suddenly n start crying at middle of night. I feel too weak at heart. I feel like going through hell, I want to help myself somehow.

The person I loved most, has gone far away n will never gona come back in my life, this horrible thought makes me scream with pain and heartache. Love happens only once, Rest are just compromises... and i dont wana do dat..

but...

In the morning.. I read a story about a supermodel who committed suicide cuz of failed relationship. I felt so bad.. but it also makes me think hard. And i told myself..
'come on gal.. u don't want to be d same.. You never gona get a second chance to live..
this is the question of a LIFE gal.. be strong.. u can never ruin your life with your very own hand.
The pain and heartache gona stay with you forever but.. this should not be the end.

Being truely loved by someone is the ultimate fortune.. And Im gona miss this.

but as it says, Relationships are like glass, sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together.. so I have moved on and ready for the new beginning...

As my lit sis always says, whatever happens, happens for the best. Being happy doesnt mean that you have what u want or everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections. Now Im gona have positive approach towards life. Gona be optimistic for rest of my life.
so no harsh feelings.. no sorrow n no pain..
gona be a strong again.

So i guess, Im back on tract,
Ready to live.. ready to explore..
ready to dream.. and
READY TO FLY...

1 comment: