Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shopping is divine :)

Im a shopaholic gal.. and..

and today i had gone crazy not only crazy..i had gone crazier...

There was no plan 4 shopping..was supposed to meet my friend Neha at ccd over a talk..dats all

But while chitchatting.. I realised that i wanted to buy this n that and

very next moment..i was on shopping spree :)

I mean i seriously had gone mad..
Today i just shopped like there's no tomorrow..
a bag & a tunic & leggings & a cute lit black skirt.. (OMG.. i cud hv been so much unlucky if i dint hv this one! cant stop smiling ever since i had my most fav fav skirt.. it will always remain the special one) and
super cool black pencil heels.. hmmm dats all.. :) All this in just 1and half hour.. this might be the shortest duration for my shopping.. oh yes.. it is.

feeling so so happy right now.. cant wait to show all this stuff to my sis..
world becomes nicer when i shop..
Its just out of world feelings.. cant express in wordS..
I lost the tract of my worries when i shop..
thats why i love shopping so much..

Neha..u r d sweetest.. thanx 4 giving me such a fab company.
I enjoyed every moment being with u and specially the gossiping part nd laugh we had at ccd..

Had truly awesome day..

Tired and one of the most satisfying day of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment